Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SOWL Weekly Weigh-In

Finally I'm posting my weekly weigh-in!  It has truly been a busy few days with the Ragnar Relay Great River behind me I can start to catch up.

So this report is from last Friday. I can happily report a 1 lb loss in the previous week leading up to the relay. :)  Only one more pound to my next mini goal.  It is going so slowly but at least it's going.  I really had hoped to make it by Ragnar but it's OK.

I have 11 lb to go to make my SOWL goal by September 22.  That's a month a way and I hate to say it but I don't think I can loose 11 lbs in a month.  I am training for the half marathon now so I can't wait to see what kind of dent I can make in the next 11 lbs.  

I will make the goal by the time of my half marathon but I'd really like to loose it faster.  You never know, though, with all this running I just might get there. Follow my progress and see!  It's getting exciting now, like when you can almost see the finish line, it's time to sprint to the finish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment