Friday, August 13, 2010

SOWL Weekly Weigh-In

It has been a crazy busy week and the one ahead is even crazier!  I have so many draft posts to complete but I just don't have the time. I'm sure I'll be back to blogging more after the Ragnar Relay. 


Well, it's time to report the weekly weight loss again.  I really didn't expect much out of this week and I didn't get much but I'm pretty happy with 1/2 lb.  With it being female hormonal imbalance week and the lack of running due to the crazy humidity a half a pound is good. 


 I'm only 2 lb from my next 5 lb mini goal which I'm excited about! My scale almost faked me out and said 164 but I knew it was a fluke and re-weighed at 166. 


I guess this is a pretty boring post but tasks are calling me to tend to them.  I can't wait to tell you what has been going on because there has been so much!  Stay tuned. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment