Friday, September 3, 2010

SOWL Weekly Weigh-In

Well, it's time for the weekly weigh-in.  I have nothing at all to report actually.  I've been trying to recover from injury.  I am finally admitting to being injured.

It's been 13 days since my last real run.  I'll have to cover that in my weekly training report.  I am pretty much dependent on running for weight loss.

Thankfully I've been able to maintain pretty good.  Up and down days but pretty stable.  So still at 165 and holding since before Ragnar.  I'm fighting to get back on the losing track. I think I need a big push!

I'm hoping to get back in the blogging habit as well, my days have been overwhelmingly busy as I can't seem to catch up with life after Ragnar! And I have to keep training for my half. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment